Saturday, September 9, 2017

Nickson (Just Jerk) Urban Dance Workshop


Came back to KL after semester break just in time for this. It has been like a good 3-4 years since I've first met Nickson at Gatsby and I'm so happy things are going so well for him 💪


Some pictures of the workshop by Taylor's University Dance Club. Thanks for organising this! 















This choreography was quite tough for me as it really isn't my thing at all, but at least I still tried lol. It was fun trying this tho. You can watch the routine on his IG: nickson0607 👍


Sharing session after the workshop.




Saturday afternoon well spent 👌 

                     

P.s/ Been to a few other workshops before this since I moved to KL in March. Attended a three back-to-back workshops a few months back - Kaytee Willis (Hip Hop), Sandree Ha (dancehall) - didn't manage to take snap a photo with him; and Ricka Heo (urban) 💪

My dancing soul is contented ✌ For videos go to my IG: arielllo 💙

No comments: