Thursday, December 26, 2013

Changes and more changes


WHOOOOP! Back with updates aside from my dance life teehee. Look at the amount of selfies I took for the past month! ;o There were way more but then my face would flood up the entire site heh. Actually if you've been following me on Instagram (@arielllo) or friends with me on Facebook then then you'd have seen most of the pictures already heh!

So I've been going out quite a bit,






Been chilling a lot with him and Teresa especially. Late night conversations, confessions, drinks and stuff. Had way more alcohol consumption in this one month than in my entire life LOL. Better start to work out if not my beer belly omg.. I don't really want to imagine that. heh..






Diploma life..



Left: Copywriting magazine assignment. Right: E.P booklet assignment! Took me an all nighter of 6 hours to complete my EP booklet, sketches, mini booklet, CD production and photoshopping shit! But, it was so worth it! I adore my booklet. Okay lah, maybe I could have done way better if I didn't procrastinate but can't blame me! I have practices for showcases until super late hehe. Did a booklet about Kesh and a presentation on the due date. Lecturer said she has no complaints at all about my design and booklet except that there's one page where the image is blur BOOO. But yay! Really do not want to repeat this subject cause it's super time consuming and...it costs a LOT.


 Outings...

Actually got my ass up at 7am for the 8am gym sesh with these two.








No comments: