Friday, June 14, 2013

June.


Helloooooooo. Decided to update this neglected blog eventho' I have insufficient pictures so i guess this'll be one of those rare wordy posts. A selca of me and Bart Simpson to show y'all how i've been, if that even suffices?  ANYWAYS..

June has arrived and I've started college. Yep. No more attending to fussy customers and keeping that professional smiling at customers who don't deserve my smiles. BUT, I am thankful to my bosses. Seriously. Thank you so much for your doting and food lolol! College orientation was basically useless but i went anyway.. i think that's just cause i'm asian and I am a nice person teehee ^_^v  Managed to get to my classes without entering the wrong classes this time (i have a habit of entering the wrong classes confidently then basking in my embarrassment later). My schedule is pretty free compared to my other friends i guess? I only have two subs per sem (excluding Malaysian studies which will come next sem) and my classes are only 3 times per week - Introduction to Mass Communication & General Language Training. I took diploma in Mass Communication in Segi College. A lot say it's not a recommended college but i honestly think as long as i do my best i'll be just fine? :P

My Introduction to Mass Comm class is really interesting compared to my GLT classes (it's like incentive english tuition classes all over again D: ). Both my lecturers are pretty nice too. Thank God. I don't really feel like facing bitches at 9am in the morning you know.. I've never been a morning person. Jessie, my I.M.C lecturer is pretty awesome and sarcastic in her own way. Loving her classes so far as i can practically say anything i want since there's only 7 people in this class. Come on. "Watch more youtube videos as your homework" is practically a win-over for me! First class was quite a lonely time for me.. i didn't know anyone and none of my close friends were studying in the same college as me, so yeahhhh. Not an issue for long tho, since i made new friends and thank you God for non-fake, nice friends. *does the respectful Korean bow* GLT classes were different in the sense that there were about 60+ students. The assignments (slides and 2k word essay) are piling up but at least my group is full of reliable people! YAYERS. :D  


*Pictures with the Korean exchange students during orientation day 2*

Classes aside..Some friends came back from studying for hols and we've been catching up. It's been too long. BTW, i have my car already so I'm delighted! at least i don;t have to beg people to send me to places and feel bad for asking too many times. Got a new laptop as well since i'm gonna be needing it for college. I think i made quite the entrance with my hair and dressing style in my classes.. Don't know whether that's supposed to be a good thing or bad? Had McD for way too many times this week and if i'm not careful i might gain back that extra meat i lost in order to fit my aztec high-waisted shorts. *le sigh* 

I really feel like i'm rambling on and on but i dont give a damn LOL. I need to get everything off my chest.. keeping my nose burried in an E-book almost all the time i'm alone doesn't really help after a while, okay? :/ Been reconnecting with old friends and it's ridiculous the difference now. I can never understand how we clicked so well about anything and everything last time. I won't deny i changed a lot tho..
Studio has been relatively quiet since a lot of bboys rarely come around anymore but also cause of the lack of showcases. But it felt good dancing hip hop again despite the ridiculous body pains. Damn, i feel old. I know i've been saying i wanna get my belly pierced since forever and i should probably get my ass up and pierce it already before i chicken out again! Then again I've always had this logic that if i pierced it before i had a toned tummy to my liking, the fats will stay pierced there forever D:  

The Star Spectacular Charity event Karar is hosting is to be happening in 2 weeks. Thank God the kids i've been mentoring-slash-teaching are able to do their part without me being so frustrated anymore. Quite relieved to say that i officially resign after this event. Phew. It's been too long. I need to get out.

My love life is too MEH to talk about and I don't seem to feel that it's gonna blosson anytime soon. Can't deny i miss being in a relationship tho  i don't miss any of my past mistakes. lol. Oops, that cam out harsher that expected :/  Guess, i'll just sit back and wait. It feels kinda weird not having a crush on someone either then i remembered i wasn't in high school no more.. i guess that makes some sense. 

Okay. Abrupt end to this post with my latest most played kpop song. teehee. Till my next post, xx.


No comments: