Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hair, piercings, tattoos & style.

Hello. I had nothing better to do so i figured i'd blog about a few things. <3

1) HAIR.
i decided to dye my hair straight after my last exam paper which marks the end of my high school 
year. Well, in my country, we cannot have dyed hair as it is against the rules in school.
not that our hair colour can determine our results but yeahhhh.
so, i was having a dilemma on what colour i would do my hair. so i picked out a few of 
those to my liking above! Actually, i only like the turquoise and natural one.
I love how the the ombre-d ends of the dark brown hair is done. But then again, i
want something really attention grabbing and something not many people would attempt.


so it all rounds down to this. either one of these colours are coming home with me. ^__^v
but at the moment i really just cant decide! The colours are too pretty *pukes rainbows*
so if you're reading this blog post of mine, do tweet me @arielllo and give me
your suggestions! :D i would really love to hear them! <3

2) PIERCINGS.
the only piercing i would ever attempt and would like to have is the belly piercing.
i think that it's quite cool to have a belly piercing showing esp when you're wearing a 
cropped top or dancing on stage or even when you're at the beach! <3
and there is also a variety of belly piercing accessories which are quite cool too.
so yeah, i shall not chicken out the next time and just get it over and done with! /.\


The most basic piercings i would say are the ones on your ears. I mean, most people
would get that done first right? So far i have 4 lobe piercings and 2 cartilage ones.
i'm actually planning to an industrial piercing but since my cartilage ones took quite long to heal
i bet this will take even longer. i shall go settle my belly piercings one first! :P


Pretty cool ear accessories eh? I actually ordered one of the snake ones and i guess i'll do
a haul blog post once all my stuff arrive & also you can see how i'm always broke teehee!
But what can i say? Money is too easy to spend but so hard to earn! T__T
Plus i don't have a job and i'm still a student. even the more reason to stop spending.


3) TATTOOS
a tattoo is a type of body art which inks a permanent design or word onto your body.
i've always found people with TOO MANY tattoos disgusting, no offence. i think
it's too much to have on one body especially if they're all over your skin surface :/

However, i like small and significant tattoos. I mean, something that actually means something
to you. and by that, i DO NOT mean tattoo-ing on your lovers name. What if you guys broke up?
It would be a pretty nasty experience and you'd have to go and get that tattoo, un-tattoo-ed.


Here are some tattoos which i find appealing. The backbone one is awesomely unique! <3
Jasz and I had the most wildest imagination ever of wanting to tattoo the words
"VANITY" onto our bodies. haha! I'd probably get it tattooed on some part of my back. :D
Why Vanity? Because that's our crew name! I've added a Facebook Social plugin to my
blog at the side so do spare us a second to like the page? Your support is most
appreciated! To thank you guys we will start dancing better and better okay? :3 


4) STYLE AT THE MOMENT.

Everyone has that phase when they start to dress differently all for the sake of looking
their best right? I'd say my period of change was from the end of last year till now :)
two pictures of leather pants and awesome heels for you above! 
Mad love for the skeleton pants and the studded-spiked high heeels! <3 <3 <3


Here are some other cool ones. Like the first one especially but nothing beats the skeleton! <3



I love wearing cropped tops and shorts too. I'd update more in my upcoming haul post.
But mind you, my clothes i have ordered are nothing like the ones here.
i just cant find them anywhere, so do tweet me if you know where they're selling for an
affordable price! Pretty pretty please! i like other styles too besides this but recently i just
really adore the following ones below!


The inspired look is from a Korean girl group, 2NE1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THEIR STYLE! <3
i mean, take a look! 






super love their style. wooh! <3 Fan-girling now  brb. hahah! <3


that's all! Thanks for reading! *muah! xxx

2 comments:

alen1 said...

hair tattoo

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing the information with us it was very informative Dream