Friday, July 22, 2011

sweetest sixteenth? bittersweet 16th.


celebrated my sweet sixteenth at Swan Teem Steamboat on the 14th of July.
it ended up bbecoming a bittersweet sixteenth due to some issues. 
horrible ending to a great start i would conclude. 
anyhows, around 30 people plus myself. so yeah. i booked the space earlier on :)
teeeheee, thanks for the gifts everyone! (Y) and for coming :)


with nai thong and sam :)


cass, abigail and ivory :) 


they went high after some alcohol. somewhat root to the problem it is. ishh.
ohh, thanks bryan for being such a friend :) - red shirt guy-


with Jia wee and wei ying :)


with gabby! :D


makan time :D


teehee, Grace :D


cake from abigail and ivory :)


hehe sorry dear :3


with Zau Phin :)


Howard and Min Chee. these two are the cutest really :)


Zau Phin, he's taken :3


boys enjoying their food :D


thanks for that night everyone, although it ended wrongly but yeah.
everything's settled dy :D and dear, iloveyou.
thanks for being there for me when im down and comforting me :)
and to my friends who stood by me too (Y)
you guys are the best <3

No comments: